...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Saturday, June 27, 2009

..tEa tReE oiL


Are you tired of having aggravated acne, pimples or blackheads? I know most of you will agree with me that squeezing your pimples just to get the yellow stuff out may somehow be enjoying but gross at the same time. Good news for you, I found an excellent remedy.

There is this product that I've been using for a couple of years now and had it myself prove it to be effective. It's the "Tea Tree Oil" from The Body Shop as seen on the left. It has triple-action organic Community Trade tea tree oil controls oil, combats existing blemishes and prevents new ones without over-drying skin. It also has pre-blended formulation contains pure tea tree oil diluted to 15%. Take a pick from The Body Shop's Tea Tree line for best and most natural treatment option.

There are other products that you can buy from the "Tea Tree" line to fight skin problems, you know where to buy them, pick one and be acne-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...