...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Monday, August 10, 2009

Problem Solving



I have known someone who is a natural problem solver. He's a fil-am friend of mine. I wish I could be like him, he's so cool when it comes to solving his own problems and other people's problem. He easily gets out of a particular problem or situation in a snap. Sometimes I wonder how he manages his problems.

Typical Filipinos handle problem so lightly as if the problem doesn't exists. Unfortunately, I am not part of the typical Filipino bracket. As to how I see them, they are fond of procrastinating. The good thing though is that they always seem to be happy besides having so many problems at hand. They always think of problems as if they were a joke on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...