...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Lovin' my cool pair of Sanuk Men's Scribble shoes!


My brother once handed me a magazine to read and I came across this section with Sanuk's advertisement of sandals. It was love at first site when I saw this cool pair of Sanuk Men's Scribble. I tried googling Sanuk's website and even contacted them on their whereabouts. I really love them because they are so comfortable and so light as if you weren't wearing them. This brand of sandals is what I'll truly recommend to my friends and family members.

Two years ago, I went to SM Mall of Asia just to hang out. Unexpectedly, I saw the Sanuk store and immediately asked for a pair of Sanuk Men's Scribble. They were given as a birthday present from my girlfriend and since then they've become my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...