...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Carmelite Monastery 14112010



Yin and I attended mass today, we had a couple of plans on what to do, however, she had an emergency with her family. She said that they're going to Subic and it was a short notice. I had no choice so I asked her if it's okay if we'll just attend mass and she agreed.

Just outside the church, after the mass, we came across this vendor of kakanin products, she bought some kalamay and handed a 500 peso bill to the vendor. Unfortunately, the vendor didn't have any change because she was his first customer for that day. And so the vendor asked if it's okay that we'll watch over his products while he look for a change. He took a bit long and we waited for him for like five minutes.

I told Yin that I'll take a picture of her while holding one of the products, so she posed then I took a picture. She was even asking the other mass attendees if they want to buy some tamalis or ube halaya but they didn't bother. But you know what? when the vendor returned, his customers rushed in and bought some goodies. I bet she's not a good saleslady. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...