...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cannonball by Damien Rice

Just this year, a friend of mine told me that she found a beautiful music album entitled "O" by Damien Rice. At first, I asked, Damien who? But you know what? When I heard his songs, I loved the album in an instant. The first song that I've heard was "Cold Water". It was one of my favorite until I've heard "Cannonball". I'm not sure as to what genre it belongs, but it really soothes my mind. I can't wait for his next album. Hoping that it's as good as "O".

Enjoy "Cannonball's" music video and lyrics below:



There’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
There’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
It’s still a little hard to say what's going on

There’s still a little bit of your ghost your witness
There’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed
You step a little closer each day
That I can´t say what´s going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love, it taught me to lie
Life, it taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball

There’s still a little bit of your song in my ear
There’s still a little bit of your words i long to hear
You step a little closer to me
So close that I can´t see what´s going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So its not hard to fall
When you float like a cannon.

Stones taught me to fly
Love, it taught me to cry
So come on courage, teach me to be shy
'Cause its not hard to fall,
And I don't want to scare her
Its not hard to fall
And i don't want to lose
Its not hard to grow
When you know that you just don't know

2 comments:

  1. I used to listen to this song while driving and kung pwede lang ma paos yung cd player ko eh wala nang boses lalabas hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. onga, ako din ate.. pero pag nasa bahay ako, eto isa sa mga pinakikinggan ko bago matulog.. relaxing ^^;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...