...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thirty Seconds To Mars - Hurricane

This is the first time I've heard the song "Hurricane" by 30 Seconds to Mars and it's really nice. I like it a lot that it convinced me to download their album entitled "This Is War". Not only that I put it on my iPod, I even put them on my phone coz I can't get enough listening to the album.

Additionally, I also download their first album entitled "A Beautiful Lie", where my all time favorite song "The Kill" is included. Gotta love 30 Seconds to Mars. 

2 comments:

  1. they're really cool and lovable hihihi...I have both albums in my ipod, phone and car...the song "attack" from their first album is just perfect for a ringtone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! they are. I'm so into their music. As in. haha! love their song so much. when I finally have a car, I'll play it all day long there ^^p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...