...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boyce Avenue - Jabbawockeez - Kris Allen Concert 06022009

About more than a year ago, I went to a concert with my friends. At first, I thought the concert was for Boyce Avenue alone, later did we know that the Jabbawockeez and Kris Allen will be performing as well. It was my first time to go to a concert and in General Admission. What?! Yeah, General Admission it is. Though it was good, we were supposed to leave early but we rather stayed and finished the show. 

Before the concert, we left Pampanga around eleven in the morning. This is to allow us to tour around the malls near Makati City. The concert started around eight in the evening and ended up around twelve midnight. After that, we went to a coffee shop because I for sure will not be allowed to go home late, so it's either come home early in the evening, or come home early in the morning. So we went home around three and ate breakfast in Sumpan, Balibago, Angeles City before heading home.

I can't wait for the next time that we'll watch a concert! I'm hoping and betting at least on the VIP seats! :-)









Disclaimer: Featured photos courtesy of my friend Glenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...