...Thank you for dropping by my blogsite. Share your story as I share mine. Godbless! :-)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who is Domo - Kun?

What's the fuss with Domo - kun? I see him everywhere! From stuffed toys to jacket to bags etc. I even see him in TV commercials. It already creeps the hell out of me.

I did some research and found out that Domo is actually a mascot used by Japan's NHK television station. Now I know why he's so famous and everywhere. When my friend and I were in the mall and we saw this Domo - kun stuffed toy, we asked the storekeeper. "Who is Domo - kun?" and their answer: "Uhm.. I don't know, but what I do know is he's a Japanese character". I can't believe the storekeeper doesn't even know a thing about Domo!

Whoever he is, he will remain famous as this large and strange - looking, colored brown creature with saw-toothed mouth that is locked wide open. Now, if someone asks me: "Who is Domo - kun", I know the answer! PEACE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...